As a Data Analyst, you will handle diverse phases of a market research project.
The position includes supporting the Client Service in defining the adequate Analyses design, providing all types of insight deliveries to clients and different other project management tasks.
As Junior Data Analyst within Panel Team you will have following key accountabilities:
Research Design & Proposal Development:
You support in creating the adequate research design;
You provide input for applying the correct analyses design and setting up efficient processes.
You support in developing mechanisms for automation esp. in tracking studies (automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates
Analysis & Reporting:
Execute internal programs for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using AIT, SimIT or Consumer Insight Visualizer);
Analyze data and data trends using tools like Excel in order to provide insights for the customer;
Create presentation charts with headlines and comments using Power Point or C-I-V.
You support the Internal Client – the local sales team – acting as an expert in your field of expertise.
Now you know what a Junior Data Analyst within Panel Team does, what skills, qualifications & experience do you need?
- You are an enthusiastic data analyst but you also like communicating and creating bridges between different stakeholders you are working with.
- You don’t necessarily have experience but would be nice to have a previous experience from where you already know what your skills are and your likes and dislikes.
- You have proven story-telling capabilities and a creative mindset.
- You have a high work ethic and bring the highest level of accuracy.
- You know your way in MS Office skills, e.g. PowerPoint/Think Cell/Excel
- You have English as your second language ( at least B2)
- You have basic skills of project management.